SkinE Spa Consent and Release Form
SkinE Spa is a revolutionary new body sculpting spa designed to target stubborn fat that is resistant to diet and exercise. The results are immediate, with no pain, no surgery, no downtime, no bruising and no swelling. Most clients see a 2-3 inch reduction of the treated areas at their very ﬁrst treatment. Each treatment consists of a 3-step process involving a 30minute infrared body wrap called the Formostar, a 20-minute red LED body contouring treatment called the Contour Light, and a 10-minute whole body vibration plate session. The Formostar infrared body wrap stimulates weight loss, releases toxins and breaks down cellulite. The Contour Light LED system reduces ﬁne lines and wrinkles, stimulates collagen production, and opens up the fat cells allowing for fast, safe, and easy fat emulsion. The whole body vibration plate increases bone mineral density, reduces the stress hormone cortisol, and improves lymphatic ﬂow to increase the natural lymphatic movement that ﬂushes fatty deposits out of the body. Each treatment takes approximately one hour and should be scheduled 2 to 3 times per week with a minimum of 36 hours in between each session until the treatment course is completed.
How Many Inches Do You Want to Lose? The following results are typical for anyone who follows their treatment schedule, along with the guidelines listed below. Expect to see even greater results when you incorporate diet and exercise into your plan.
5-7 inches = 6 Sessions 8-20 inches = 10 Sessions 21-35 inches = 20 Sessions
Treatment Guidelines: How To Maximize Your Results!
For best results, please follow these recommendations during your entire treatment plan:
1. Drink lots of water. This is the ﬁrst and most important step to follow throughout the course of your treatments. Drinking a minimum of 64 ounces of water per day will help ﬂush the fat from your system, otherwise you will risk putting all those released toxins and fatty deposits back into your body, cancelling out the treatment. Divide your body weight by 2 and this is the number of ounces you should be drinking for maximum results. Start with 64 ounces and work your way up if you have to. Stay hydrated before your treatment and after! Both the red LED and infrared light is attracted to well-hydrated cells.
2. Limit meals before and after treatment. Eat only a light meal (or nothing) 2 hours before your scheduled treatment and wait an additional 2 hours after your treatment to eat again. We need your body melting oﬀ the fat during your treatments, not digesting food.
3. Bring the proper clothing. You will need to undress into your undergarments for the Contour Light portion of the treatment as these panels are applied directly to the skin. Be sure to have something you feel comfortable in. Sweat pants and a sweatshirt or long sleeve cotton shirt are required for the Formostar body wraps. These panels produce a lot of heat, so you will want to protect your skin yet allow it to breathe as you sweat out all the toxins.
4. Do cardio following treatments. Although not required, incorporating this step into your treatment series will put you on the fastest track to reaching your goals. Burn 150-350 calories following your treatment and watch the fat disappear in no time. We recommend walking, jogging, elliptical, HIT workouts, even housecleaning or playing with the kids etc. The exercise does not have to follow immediately, but should be done within a 12-hour window as your body is still working to break down fat. Be prepared to sweat!
5. Watch what you eat. Dieting is also not required for the treatments, but a healthier diet will obviously increase your results and overall health. Follow a plant-based, paleo, juicing or no grain diet and bump up the green veggies as much as possible to help support the liver. If you have 25 pounds or more to lose and are looking for a weightless program, ask us about the HCG diet.
6. Refrain from alcohol. Alcohol turns into fat and will work against this treatment, thus lessening your results. For best results, avoid alcohol the day before and the day of your treatment. If you choose to have alcohol during your treatment series, keep it in moderation.
7. Decrease Caﬀeine. Caﬀeine will dehydrate you which will also hinder your results. Only drink the caﬀeine you need in the morning to avoid the “caﬀeine headache.” Completely eliminate caﬀeine if possible.
8. Use a liver detox supplement. During the course of your treatment it is recommended to use a supplement that will support your liver.
9. Try a Lymphatic Drainage Massage. This will help ﬂush out fat cells more eﬃciently. Also, try a series of Glutathione injections which can help further detox the liver and has master antioxidant beneﬁts that will help with skin tone.
10. Practice dry brushing. Using a dry brush on your skin before you shower will also help eliminate toxins. Always brush away from your heart down through your limbs. These brushes are typically located near the bath products in most drug stores.
The system works when you work the system. So just relax, stay optimistic, and trust the process. There’s a reason our tagline is “Take A Nap And Lose Fat” Happy Napping!